What is the Annual Background Check and Rapid Renewal Program?
AmericanChecked’s Rapid Renewal package is specifically designed to expedite the re-screening process at a discounted rate.
But my employees were furloughed during COVID. Why should I re-screen them?
There are actually several reasons to consider re-screening your furloughed employees.
- Being cooped up and bored can lead to doing crazy things.
- Rescreening once a year is actually considered to be an industry best practice. Annual background checks keep up with important changes in employees’ lives, uncover criminal activity that may have transpired since onboarding and used to scrutinize employees who are taking on new responsibilities.
- When companies don’t rescreen employees, they could face liabilities and dangers that may come as a complete surprise.
What does the Rapid Renewal Package include?
One County Criminal Track Report
– SSN Track Report
– Nationwide Plus Search which includes:
- Nationwide Criminal Database Search plus alias names found
- Multi-State Sex Offenders Search
- Multi-State Violent Offenders Search
- Live Verification of Hits
Is there a way to run a renewal background check on multiple employees at once?
Yes! While conducting regular renewals / re-screens of employees is a good business practice, it’s not always the most convienient. That’s why AmericanChecked offers bulk upload ordering services so processing renewals is as easy as the push of a button.
Are these the only products I need to do a thorough re-screen?
The Rapid Renewal package is designed to be comprehensive, but there are always products that can be added as a la carte services that can make your background check process even more robust. We recommend considering these products.
- CrimAlert – Automated Monthly Monitoring
- Social Media Report – The Only FTC-approved Social Media Search on the Market
- Drug and Alcohol Screening – Oral Swab On-Site Collection
- Applicant Direct or Applicant Direct Plus – Streamline Your Onboarding Process with Bulk Uploads and Applicant Self Ordering
Sounds great! How do I get started?
Rapid Renewal Package discounted pricing is only available for a limited time. To sign up or get more information, fillout the form or speak to one of our dedicated Client Services team members by calling 800.975.9876 or emailing email@example.com.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Partner in Screening
"AmericanChecked listens to their clients and really seems to take into consideration the input they receive." - Rene S.
"Cost effective, quick means of getting background checks." - Chris W.
Long Time Customer
"Our company has been using AC for several years and so far everything has been going smooth as far as results and customer service." - Shawnavyn J.
Everything We Needed
"AmericanChecked was recommended to us. They had the background checks we needed all in one package." - Jerrie L.
Once a Clean Record, Not Always a Clean a Record
Unfortunately, insider threats like these can happen at any organization, especially nonprofits that work with vulnerable populations. Preventing harmful acts – things like abuse, embezzlement, violent crimes, and theft – is the main reason companies conduct background checks on new employees. Background checks are the single most effective tool for protecting other employees, and in this case volunteers, clients and those that you serve.
When Rescreening is the Right Move
There are concrete instances, though, where re-screening employees and volunteers is appropriate and necessary. Here’s three of them.
- An internal move: When employees change positions or volunteers begin serving in a new role, they will undoubtedly have different responsibilities. In some cases, they may have greater access to sensitive and financial information. Promotions may come with benefits like the use of a company vehicle or a key to the building. All of these new access points could put your organization and its people at risk if you haven’t properly rescreened the employees and/or volunteers. For example, rescreening will examine a person’s driving and criminal record and show you any new offense you may not know about.
- A workplace incident: It is your responsibility to ensure your company is a safe place to work. Failing to do so leaves you vulnerable to a negligence lawsuit. A workplace accident is a good indicator that an employee or volunteer needs to be rescreened. You may uncover substance abuse through a drug test. You may discover that an employee was arrested for DUI. From a liability standpoint, you will have shown due diligence in keeping your workplace safe.
- Unusual Behavior: If an employee or volunteer starts acting out or exhibiting otherwise odd personality changes, including, but not limited to, tardiness, rudeness and uncleanliness, it’s time for a follow-up background check.